Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sound approach to residential pest control and commercial pest management that relies on a combination of common sense practices. IPM is a decision making process. It’s based on the belief that combined strategies for the management of pests are more effective than using a single strategy.
This management system:
Relies on Coordinated Knowledge
- The life cycles of pests.
- Their interaction with the environment.
- The best management methods to prevent pests.
- Using the most economical means.
- Ensuring the least possible impact on people, property, and the environment.
- Inspecting and treating only as necessary.
Meets IPM’s Goal
The IPM goal is to rely less on pesticides. This is accomplished by identifying the conditions, determining which are conducive to pest infestations, and correcting them. Adam’s Pest Control always uses IPM. Read more about CPCO Green Certified Training .